Roland Garros 2019
- The Alerte pollens app will help you to live your allergy without staying at home! Consult the RNSA pollen alerts, advices to handle your allergy day by day and services like weather forecast or air quality. You can configure up to 5 pollens and 5 departments. You can also activate the geolocation which will help to automatically display informations about the area you travel. Available on Play store and Apple store.
- The Pollen app, now available for France, provide a personnal pollen forecast for the 3 days to come in your area, taking into account your informations from the pollen diary and calculate your personnal level of exposure. Symptôms of allergy can be recorded and compared with the pollination in the pollen diary. Available on Google Play et l'App Store.
Modelling in aerobiology makes pollination forecasts based on data of the previous years and on the weather forecasts of the days to come. These forecasts are not based on data recorded previous days/weeks. Modelling allows to get an overview of what to expect for the days to come, even if these forecasts are not 100% reliable. The following links are only for guidance.
Forecast for grass pollination:
Start of the grass pollen season
If the first grass pollens has already been in the air since several weeks, the pollen season has not really started yet. Here are some dates for the beginning of the pollen season:
- Toulouse: the 1st of May
- Lyon: the 17th of May
- Nantes: the 20th of May
- Strasbourg: the 23rd of May
- Montluçon: the 24th of May
- Paris: around the 25th of May
- Amiens: around the 28th of May
- Rouen: around the 30th of May